1. Collection of your Personal Information
· Information You Give Us: We may receive and store any personally identifiable information that you enter on our Website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of certain Concussion programs or features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future offers, improving our network, and communicating with you.
· Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Internet browser accesses the Website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of the Website on other sites.
· Mobile: When you access the Website from a smartphone, tablet, or mobile device, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off such location services if you desire.
· E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please send an email with “STOP” in the subject line and body to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain name, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Concussion Media website. We may also gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future. Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Concussion Media.
2. Use of your Personal Information.
Concussion collects and uses your personal information to operate the Website and other sites and deliver the services you have requested. Concussion may collect, receive, and store information regarding your general use of our services (such as details of how and when you used our services, interactions with our services, log in information, resources that you access, your Internet protocol address, your browser type, and your device type), as well as your preferences.
We may also collect your phone number in several ways. For example, we may collect your phone number: (1) if you submit your phone number to us through our services; (2) by capturing your phone number if you call us; or (3) if a third-party provides your phone number to us.
When you use our services through your computer, mobile phone, or other device, we may collect information regarding and related to your device, such as hardware models and IDs, device type, operating system version, the request type, the content of your request and basic usage information about your use of our services, such as date and time. In addition, we may collect information regarding application-level events and associate that with your account to provide customer service. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
3. Disclosure of Your Information.
● Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as offer owners, these businesses operate independent online stores. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. We share customer information related to those transactions with that third-party.
● Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
● Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of affiliates and/or customers on behalf of other businesses.
Concussion may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Concussion and its affiliates. Concussion may also contact you via surveys in order to conduct research about your opinion of current services and products or of potential new services and products that may be offered.
Concussion may sell, rent or lease certain non-financial customer information to outside third-parties as well as share data with trusted partners, services providers, and affiliates as described above, to help perform analysis, send you correspondence, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries, as several examples. For instance, Concussion may collect information about you from sources other than you, such as from social media websites (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or others), blogs, other users and our business partners. All such third-parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Concussion, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Concussion will disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Concussion or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Concussion; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Concussion, its subsidiaries, officers, employees, contractors, affiliates, agents, or the public.
From time to time, we may participate in, partner with, or use advertising networks, such as third-party advertising servers, advertising agencies, technology vendors and research firms. For example, we may use Google AdSense to publish ads on our services. When you view or click on an ad, a cookie will be set to help better provide advertisements that may be of interest to you on this and other websites. In addition, we may use third-party advertising networks to serve advertisements to you on our website, or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. This practice is often referred to as "online behavioral advertising."
5. Security of your Personal Information.
Concussion secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer protocol).
6. Children's Information.
Concussion Media does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
7. Opt-Out & Unsubscribe.
Concussion allows for you to opt-out of receiving any and all communications from Concussion by contacting us directly at email@example.com with “Unsubscribe” typed in the email subject line.
9. Contacting Us.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request regarding your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Special Notification for California Residents -- Your California Privacy Rights.
Individuals who are residents of California and have provided their personally identifiable information to us may request information regarding our disclosures, if any, of their personally identifiable information to third-parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at email@example.com or in writing at:
Concussion Media, Inc.
374 Northlake Blvd #184
North Palm Beach, Florida 33408
Fax Number: (954) 337-3327